AeroDNA recognises that its activities may impact upon the environment both through its internal operations and through its influence and effects on the wider community.
AeroDNA acknowledges a responsibility for, and a commitment to, protection of the environment at all levels. To this end, we consider our environmental performance as core to the business' overall purpose, and we review said performance annually.
AeroDNA will comply fully with environmental legislation and will commit to continued efforts to:
- promote environmental management policies and practices throughout all departments of the business
- increase awareness of environmental responsibilities amongst AeroDNA employees
- endeavour to perform business electronically, to reduce paper usage
- minimise waste and develop, implement and operate environmentally sound waste management procedures and encourage appropriate conservation, re-use and recycling
- encourage and facilitate modes of transport used by AeroDNA staff that minimise environmental impact, and to apply environmentally friendly principles to the operation of any AeroDNA owned vehicles
- promote a purchasing policy which will give preference, as far as practicable, to those products and services which cause the least harm to the environment
- avoid wherever practical the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes
- maintain all AeroDNA premises in an environmentally sensitive way
- work with other local, national and other agencies as appropriate to promote environmental policies
Progress in implementing this policy is reviewed annually by the Management Team and reported to the AeroDNA Board of Directors.