AeroDNA offers a range of value adding consultancy services focused on delivering excellence to the Aerospace supply chain.
Our Aerospace Industrialisation team are experts in Aerospace Machining, Fabrication & Surface Treatments and have decades of experience in Quality Management Systems (OEM Design, Nadcap and AS9100) and best practice standardisation and deployment. We provide turnkey support from project conception through to the development of sustainable, quality approved facilities that are supporting the world's leading aerospace customers.
AeroDNA fast tracks the learning process by deploying standardised best practice processes, systems, technologies and training that have been developed through many years collaboration with some of the world's leading aerospace companies.
Our team of industry experts offer a turnkey solution through the provision of specialised aerospace services such as:
- Industrialisation programme management � from project inception to steady-state production
- Plant design, selection and sourcing through to commissioning
- Factory layout and process flow optimisation
- Standardised AS9100 Quality Management System for aerospace machining and treatments that can be customised to individual organisations
- Specialised technical services such as laboratory and environmental processes
- In-house PRI approved NADCAP auditor to support gap analysis and non-conformance corrective action plans
- NDT Level III services
- ERP systems focused on standardised best practice processes and AS9100 documentation that can be customised to individual user requirements
- Development of OEM approved reliable supply chain network
- Deployment of continuous improvement culture focused on Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People.
- Development of the leadership team to facilitate strategic business planning and policy deployment.
- Development of technical skills such as electroplating and painting by providing on-the job training with our Centres of Excellence partners in the UK.
- Strategic business development through our expansive supply chain network to support the customer approval process and generation of RFQ opportunities
- Programme management of the new product introduction process to support the learning process, minimise risk and grow customer confidence
- Global customer account management to generate strategic business growth
To learn more about how AeroDNA can fast track the development of your business into a leading Aerospace supplier, please contact .